Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Random Photos from this Spring!

I have been trying to organize my iPhoto (any tips?) ... of course I didn't get anything organized just enjoyed seeing all that has gone on! Here are a few... that made me smile!



Fishing with Dad! MH's big catch!



Middle School Spring Dance



Spring Break... mmm nothing better than some hot chocolate with whipped cream!



My 9 yr old loves to ride "Cricket"!


My oldest (16) is 6'2' an inch taller than my husband! He loved the fact he could finally "Pin Dad" ... of course he erased all the pictures of Dad "Pinning him!"


My 13 year old got the fine arts award for playing the Tuba! We still laugh he picked the Tuba... always makes me think of Veggie Tales!


My 14 yr old daughter got an "Oscar" for her science video... she was shocked! She thought she bombed it! You never know! : )


Getting Drivers License... yikes... see earlier post!



My Birthday Dinner so fun... they blindfolded me and took me to a fancy dinner!


Scout before summer shave!

****Whoever reads this I HOPE this didn't sound too much like one of those bragging Christmas letters... I think it may have... but I promise that wasn't my intent... these were just some of the Joys we have had this spring and I wanted to share... we never usually get awards... (although I think ATT should give us one for using the most text messages and cell phone minutes!)... and I guess you really don't take a lot of pictures of the trying times (which are many with four kids and well just life)****

Thanks for sharing life with us! Emmy : )





post signature

10 comments:

Mom of Eleven said...

E,
I love seeing your precious, beautiful family. God is awesome. You have such blessings in your life.

Thanks for sharing all the joys.
w

Marla Taviano said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Emmy! Your family is bee-yoo-ti-ful!!

lori said...

No it did not sound like the Christmas card. You have a beautiful family

Kerin said...

That's not at all like a Christmas card - the pictures are great!!! Kerin

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

Beautiful pictures!

I'm one of your Siestas, getting to meet you in San Antonio in a couple of months. Just wanted to drop by to say hello!

About Nancy said...

What a precious family! I love all your pictures, even Cricket and Scout. How darling.

Your family looks very special and I am sure you are one proud mama.
Blessings,
Nancy

Jennifer said...

Precious! We love ya'll!

valerie said...

Hi Emmy,
I think you have a precious family and it's a blessing to see each of them in the stage of life they are right now.
Thank you for sharing. What a beautiful family!
It was good to read about Chas and the progress he has made. God is so good!
My daughter and I will be in San Antonio in Aug. Hopefully we'll get to meet up.
Have a great Sun.
Love,
Valerie

Natasha said...

Oh your family looks amazing! And please feel free to brag because you guys look fab! God Bless

StephieAnne said...

I just found your blog from the "Keeping Awake" blog. A joy to look over all of the pictures and achievements of your beautiful family - and I loved looking at them - I did not see at as bragging at all!!!!

My kiddos are just 6 and 9, so it's awesome to see all of the smiles of older kids too - and a happy family. We have a Golden Retriever as well - though not quite so furry!

I read through some of the posts about your nephew - what tragedy already becoming a glorious testimony for the awesome power and love of the Lord.

Hope you are having a wonderful summer....

Stephanie from Oregon