Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cool New Site/ Brite Revolution

I wanted to tell you all about a really exciting new web site! My brother is a musician in Nashville, TN and has launched a new site with a friend (where he is releasing his new album). It is called Brite Revolution and is a subscription based music download site. It is only $4.99 a month and Brite pays artists to record and release new music on their site monthly (they don't ask for the money back). The best part is that Brite gives 10% of their gross subscription revenue to non-profit causes of the users' and artists' choice. The artists include Billy Cerveny (my brother), Caedmon's Call, Ginny Owens, Waterdeep, Matthew Perryman Jones, Katie Herzig, Andy Davis, Drew Holcomb, Joy Williams and more. The causes they are partnering with are: Compassion International, Make A Wish Foundation, Bloodwater: Mission, Mocha Club, International Justice Mission, Invisible Children, Save Darfur and Best Friends Animal Society.

So...please check it out. Please tell your friends. These are great artists that have worked so hard over the years. And they are giving back! www.briterevolution.com (and be sure to check out Billy Cerveny - he's my brother! :))




post signature

6 comments:

emmy cerveny said...

Hi Darling! I stumbled acrosss your blog after I googled Brite Bevolution and I saw EMMY in bright lights! I was so rxcited! My children are amazing! Thank you lord!!
Love you and I am so proud of you all!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love your blog.

I have been a blog reader for years but only in the past couple of months have began to blog.


I love it!!!

Come by and visit anytime.
Teresa

Shelly said...

That is INCREDIBLE! I'm just learning my mental way around the plethora of Nashville organizations and talent, so I'll try to pass the word along about this. What a gift...truly.

Leah Adams said...

Hi Emmy,

I saw your name on the Siesta Scripture memory roll call. I'm a Georgia girl too...just up the road in Blairsville.

Your blog design is very cute. Have a blessed day!

Leah

lori said...

I will check it out..

How are you these days?

The Pope Of Nashville said...

Thanks, Emmy! :)