Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Recap of LPL San Antonio! (well an attempt!) : )

Oh goodness... let me see if I can hit some points from this weekend! It was ALL amazing! Here are a few...

From Genesis to Revelation the theme of Inheritance is Consistent!
It always involves...
1. Presence... Ge 26:23 Jos 1:9
2. People... Ge 12:3 Ge 22:17-18 Dt 4:20 Ps 16:3 Rev 7:9
3. Property... Nu 26:52-56 Mt 25:34

I AM AN HEIR of GOD...

1. LIFE IS NOT LEFT TO CHANCE...
-Providence- the fact that God works as powerfully in the Natural as the
Miraculous! (I love that!)
-Fate has no power over me! (Thank Goodness!)

2. I AM INHERITING A KINGDOM... Mt 25:34

3. HE IS MY PORTION AND I AM HIS... : )
-Dt 10:8-9 La 3:24 Ps 119:57 Ps 73:25-26 Dt 32:9 Dt 4:20
-Pray that our value will go through the roof when we know this!
-We are a gift to a lost and dark world! Lord help us be!
-We are Holy to the Lord! We bear a mark! Rev 22:4
-He works out EVERYTHING (not a few) Eph 1:11
-Even if we are faithless... He can't not remain Faithful! (His Nature) : )
-If we realized what life would be like OUR perspective would change!
-We were rescued from darkness transferred into Kingdom of God!
-What a difference it would make to KNOW that we are Heirs!
-Spirit of Christ lives in you!

4. THE DOWN PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE... (this is where my notes mess up so some of this may be out of order)
-It is for Freedom that you are to be Set Free!
-Do you want to be whole? Jesus wants us to be whole!
-Quit identifying yourself with past pain... quit living like a victim
-No longer use your past as an excuse
-Don't sit back in passivity while others are praying... ACTIVELY seek it!
-Demolishing strongholds is hard! Dump the stuff!
-Jesus changes lives and hearts! We are transformed!
-Be transformed... don't just learn how to behave
-Quit trying to be someone else- Just be filled with the Holy Spirit

5. MY BOUNDARY LINES FORM A PLEASING PLACE...
-Ps 16:5-6 1 Pe 1:4
-INTIMACY WITH GOD
-Height will go as high as our relationship with Christ
-PAST
-Lot was in His hand... if anything was painful God knew... He allowed it
-Ro 8:18 "I consider our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the Glory that will be revealed in us"
-To think "Oh what you have been chosen for! He knows you can do it!"
-Confidence can make my past ok...it is part of what God used to make me who I am!
-Dirt can become good soil for seed!
-Worship out of the reality of you present!
-LIFE EXPERIENCES
-These make you the person God has called you to be!
-You were given life experiences on purpose- forms one of our boundary lines
-Even our failures are part of who we are... Minister out of your failure!
-Come overtake every single bit of this Jesus! He can NOT do wrong!
-Praise out of doubt and pain!
-Risen Son of God! Praise Him with every broken piece!
-What can this life do to us? NOTHING!
-GIFTING
-1 Co 12:7
-What God has called you to... you can't do without Him
-He has equipped us
-FAITH
-Eph 4:27
-Reflect on your own intimacy with God
-Any place God is not occupying- Devil is on it
-Is Satan standing on any of your land?
-Past/life experience... God knew it He allowed it!
-Is God invading ALL you have?
-Come take over every single bit!

6. THE WILL HAS BEEN ACTIVATED...
-Someone has to die in order for will to be activated
-He gave His life to activate our will
-Hebrews 9:15-17
-Galatians 3:29-4:7
-We have only just begun to live our lives
-How differently would we live if we realized that the time will come
-We need a "Soulologist" - God Himself!

7.I CAN BE SECURE... I think the affirmation/ security thing was HUGE for me!
-When Beth said, "Our theology has not become our reality as long as we walk in insecurity" WHOA...
I needed to ask God to search my heart on this! Lord let me grasp this!
-We wouldn't crave affirmation or attention if we truly knew who we are in Him!
-False Christ's are so dangerous- No ONE has it together! We are all broken vessels who need to be filled with Christ
-Don't look to people to constantly affirm us... do not crave it or seek it out!
-No one draws people like a person who does not need people around her (loved this one...Lord help me with this!)
-Keep our stuff to ourselves... give it to Jesus
- How much has insecurity gotten us into trouble b/c of our craving affirmation?!?
-Teen Girls have bought into the lie that they are as valuable as they are sensual (looking for affirmation)
-Girls today act like sexual abuse victims because they have been mauled by the sexual abuse of our culture
-We can be SECURE! We are secure, mind, body and spirit
-Don't let people identify you!

8.I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL INHERITANCE
-Isaiah 61... Jesus is Isaiah 61... This has been fulfilled in your hearing! : )
-We are co-heirs with Jesus... we have received a double portion
-Every time we lower our shield of Faith Satan has you
-Win every time... it is a fight to keep believing and living
-We aren't just beautiful at the end of the race... We are His Glorious Inheritance!
-2 Timothy 4:6
-Hebrews 11:16-39 Instead they were longing for a better country
-Every bit of Old Covenant leads to the New Covenant
-Ephesians 3:6

**What if we believed all of this... That we are LOVED, ADORED, TREASURED... HIS INHERITANCE... that we are HEIRESSES...**

Jesus please, please, please, help us let our theology become our reality!

God Bless- Emmy : )


post signature

9 comments:

Michelle V said...

Emmy,

Great notes! You did a great recap!

Blessings
Michelle

Mom of Eleven said...

You did a good job. I haven't had a chance to do that yet. Thanks, I will be adding your notes to mine!!
Wendy

lori said...

Wow you take really good notes

Love ya

3girlsmom said...

Love it!
Love you too!

3girlsmom said...

Hey! I "wrote" on the picture using Picnik - an online program that works a lot like photoshop, but is free. www.picnik.com. It's awesome.
I have to explain why I didn't write all of your names on the picture -several reasons -
1st, I'm horrible with names. Except for you, Wendy, & Brittany, I couldn't remember the names of some of the people in the picture.
2nd - you are behind Wendy which meant I would have to write on someone's face.
3rd - did I mention that I'm horrible with names?

I'm so glad we were in the same picture, though. It's awesome to not only have a picture with Beth, but to have sweet friends like you in the picture with me!

Holly said...

I loved meeting you, Emmy. And I like the way you tied up the conference with your notes. Mine were too wordy and I missed a few that you had (highlights, that I needed to re-read).

May God bless you, Siesta!
Love,
Holly

Fran said...

Emmy!
I absolutely love your heart!!! You are such a dear to the blogworld and a huge blessing to me. Your beautiful face and warm smile makes you a real life friend now! :)

Hugs and blessings,
Fran

Holly said...

Oh, Emmy, use my notes anytime. I share them to be spread around and to bless.

I can still see your precious smile, too! We shall do it again, OK?

With Love,
holly

Jennifer said...

I was belssed by your notes. Looks like it was an AWESOME message!